410 AMMO FOR SALE ONLINE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Are you looking for reliable shotgun ammunition? The .410 bore ammo is an excellent choice for hunting small game such as squirrels and rabbits. This shotgun ammunition has small-but-mighty capabilities. Check out our selection of high-quality 410 AMMO for sale online in stock from buckshotandguns.com at great prices.
The .410 ammo, also known as .410 bore or 410 gauge, is a popular and one of the smallest types of shotgun shell used for various purposes, including hunting, sport shooting, and self-defense. It is easily accessible but packs a sufficient punch to bring down accurately pests and smaller games. The base of the 410 ammo is similar to that of the .45 Colt cartridge means that many single-shot guns and a few derringers loaded with that type of cartridge can shoot 410 shotgun shells without any changes. This article will explore everything you need to know about 410 ammo, including its history, specifications, uses, types and more.
The .410 bore, also known as the .410 gauge, is a shotgun cartridge with a bore diameter of .410 inches initially designed as a small game hunting cartridge for use in single-shot and double-barrel shotguns. This cartridge was also adapted for use in pump-action and semi-automatic shotguns.
The .410 bore has always been famous for small game hunting, particularly for squirrels, rabbits, and other small animals. It also serves for shooting clay pigeons and other targets. In recent years, the .410 bore has gained popularity as a self-defense cartridge. While it is not as powerful as more giant shotgun shells, it can still deliver a significant amount of stopping power at close range.
WHAT IS 410 BORE GOOD FOR?
.410 ammo is a versatile type of bullet for various purposes, such as hunting small game, such as squirrels and rabbits, due to its low recoil and small shot size. This ammo is also fit for self and home defense. Some people prefer .410 shotguns for home defense because they are lightweight and easy to handle, and the low recoil makes them easier to use accurately in high-stress situations. Additionally, .410-bore shotguns shell can serve as training ammo for young or novice shooters due to their low recoil and ease of use.
Overall, .410 ammo is a good choice for those seeking a versatile and low-recoil type of ammunition.
410 SHOTGUN SHELLS SPECIFICATIONS AND BALLISTICS
- Case type; Rimmed, straight
- Overall length; 51 mm, 64 mm & 76 mm (2 in, 2.05 in, 3 in)
- Bullet diameter; 10.4 mm (.410 in )
- Base diameter; 11.9 mm (.470 in)
- Neck diameter; 11.6 mm ( .455 in )
- Rim diameter; 13.6 mm (.535 in )
- Rim thickness: 1.5 mm (.060 in)
- Primer type; Shotshell, primer
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI); 12,500 psi
- Maximum pressure (SAAMI); 13,500 psi
The 410 shotgun shell has a bore diameter of .410 inches, making it the smallest shotgun shell available. It typically has a length of 2.5 inches and a shot charge weight of 1/2 to 3/4 ounces. The 410 shotgun usually fires from a single-shot or double-barrel shotgun. However, revolvers and derringers can also fire this ammo. Like many other cartridges, it’s muzzle velocity and energy depend on its bullet weight. The muzzle velocity ranges from 1100ft/s to 1800ft/s.
USES OF 410 AMMO
The 410 gauge shell serves various purposes, including hunting, sport shooting, and self-defense. Due to its small size and relatively low power, the 410 shotgun shell is typically for small game hunting, such as squirrels, rabbits, and birds. It is also famous for sport shooting, including skeet and trap, due to its low recoil and high accuracy. Finally, the 410 ammo for sale is often fit for self-defense. However, it is less potent than larger shotgun shells or handgun cartridges.
TYPES OF 410 AMMO
Several types of 410 bore are available, each designed for a specific purpose. Some of the most common types of 410 ammo are:
- Birdshot: Birdshot is a type of 410 ammo for hunting birds and other small game. It typically contains small lead pellets that spread out as they leave the barrel, making it easier to hit fast-moving targets.
- Buckshot: Buckshot ammo serves for self-defense. It typically contains larger lead pellets that stop an attacker at close range.
- Slug: A slug is a single large projectile for hunting larger game, such as deer or wild boar. It is typically made of lead or copper and can penetrate deeply into the target.
- Specialty Loads: There are also several specialty loads available for 410 ammo, including flare rounds, rubber bullets, and bean bag rounds. These are typically for non-lethal purposes, such as crowd control or animal deterrence.
WHY SHOP FROM OUR STORE?
You will find your favorite box of 410 ammo for sale in large quantities at our store. We strive to offer the most accessible online services and the best customer service possible. Be sure to look through our stock and buy what we have in stock. Buy.410 ammo now!
410 Shotgun shells is a versatile and popular shotgun ammunition used for various purposes, including hunting, sport shooting, and self-defense. Whether you are a hunter, sport shooter, or gun enthusiast, 410 ammo is worth considering for your next shooting adventure.
Buy our premium selection of 410 ammo in stock at cheap prices today at buckshotandguns.com. We equally offer incredible discounts and free shipping on bulk orders. Buy Now!